INEA Multiple Listing System
Date Added 9/7/2012
Acquaint CRM is the very first product in the market to integrate with The Independent Network of Estate Agents (INEA) Multiple Listing System (MLS).
What does the INEA MLS feed do?
Provides agents easy access to other INEA agents listings where a split commission is available.
How does it work in Acquaint?
The INEA MLS import is run in Acquaint with a single-click of a button. It imports properties and the associated agent's details generating the corresponding property and contact records. In addition to adding new properties the feed applies any updates and removes de-listed properties. Imported properties will include full descriptions, images, floor plans etc so you will be able to produce your own branded brochures and window cards as well as list them on your own web site.
- Sell/Let properties faster - multi listing is very attractive to landlords and vendors as more viewers lead to more or faster offers
- Increased revenue - marketing more properties increases your commission earning opportunities
- Increased marketing - greater local and national exposure for your own properties via other INEA agents
- Boost your presence on Google - more listings will increase your search engine optimisation
- Greater choice of properties for your applicants - 75% of people move locally thus applicants ask agents for local listings, this allows you to provide them with those listings whilst still retaining a revenue opportunity
The INEA MLS Property Import comes free to use in Acquaint, all you need is an INEA subscription. Click here to find out more about subscribing to the INEA.
Already an INEA subscriber? Then you can start using the INEA import in Acquaint now.